CRITERIA FOR AWARD OF GRANTS
1. The work applied for must fit with the Objects of the Trust
2. The work should be a discrete project or an identifiable part of a larger project. It must be capable of being undertaken and completed in a reasonable time-scale and within the budget proposed.
3. The application should preferably be for work additional to that which is the responsibility of the statutory bodies.
4. The applicant must satisfy the Trustees that they will manage the expenditure involved and account for it, be able to manage the work proposed and be willing to give some feed back to the Trust after the work has been completed.
5. If the applicant is an individual the work applied for must be of benefit either to many people or to one individual in special need.
Preference will be given to applications that benefit the greatest number of people.
An Application Form and explanatory notes can be downloaded ++++here.+++